Copper is naturally anti-bacterial which takes care of most things, but the copper's normal reaction to water means that a tarnish can develop which while totally safe, isn’t as glossy and gleaming as when the scraper first arrives.
Here’s how to clean your tongue cleaner without chemicals so that It can continue to shine for years to come!
Don’t have a Tongue Cleaner yet? Head over here to get one of your own!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
White vinegar or lemon
An old cloth or scouring pad
- Pour white vinegar and salt into a pan and bring the boil. You’ll need approximately 3 parts salt to one part vinegar. You can substitute lemon or lime juice if you don't have white vinegar.
- Place the tongue scraper into the bowl and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an old cloth or scouring pad remove dirt or tarnishing.
- Rinse the tongue scraper in water.
- Polish dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Cut a lemon in half
- Take the half lemon and dip it into some salt
- Rub the tongue scraper with the salted lemon until tarnished areas are removed.
- Rinse and polish dry with a clean soft cloth.
Elevate your oral care routine with Keeko. Our range of safe and effective oral care essentials harnesses the power of natural non toxic dental products for your healthiest whitest smile yet. Shop Keeko