Ready to part ways with One Good Brush? Once you’re done remove the bristles with pliers and place into any small plastic container before putting in your recycling bin. Composting will depend on the temperature and humidity of your compost, so we recommend it goes to a commercial composting where it will start to breakdown within 6 months.
If you are unsure of the suitability of your compost or don't have access to commercial composting in your area, its best to throw it out with your food scraps. Unlike a regular plastic toothbrush which will stay in landfill for hundreds of years, this toothbrush will breakdown over time.
- Assists to remove plaque
- Safe on sensitive gums
- More hygienic than bamboo
- Eco friendly
Non GMO corn starch handle. Charcoal infused nylon bristles.
Made in China.
Purchase over $60 AUD - FREE
Purchase under $60 AUD - Flat Rate $7.95 AUD
Purchase over $60 USD - FREE
Purchase under $60 USD - Flat Rate $7.95 USD
3 Day Express - $15 USD
REST OF THE WORLD
Calculated at checkout.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We only accept returns on products that are faulty or arrive damaged within 14 days of receiving the order. To view our full policy see here.
SAVE YOUR PLANET
It’s recommended that you change your toothbrush every three months, but have you ever wondered what happens to your old faithful once you throw it away? Yep, it ends up in landfill. Switch to this planet-saving toothbrush, instead. Its handle is made from sustainably sourced non-GMO corn, making it biodegradable and compostable.
A healthy mouth and a happier earth? Find you a toothbrush that can do both! Oh wait…
What it's made of
100% biodegradable plant based material
A power detoxifier that assists in absorbing toxins and heavy metals
How to compost your handle
- Remove bristles with pliers and place them into any small plastic container before placing them in your recycling bin.
- Dispose of the handle into your local commercial compost otherwise place it in your general waste bin.
As Seen on Instagram
- BKBeverley K.Verified BuyerReviewingOne Good Brush - Biodegradable ToothbrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoToothbrush
Love this toothbrush. The bristles are super soft. 100% recommend.
- IDImogen D.Verified BuyerReviewingOne Good Brush - Biodegradable ToothbrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe cutest toothbrush
This toothbrush is super cute and biodegradable too ;)
My new go-to brand
- FBFelicity B.Verified BuyerReviewingBiodegradable Toothbrush SetI recommend this productPros High Quality , Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, FlavourRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSoft and comfortable biodegradeable option
Soft bristles and far more comfortable to use compared to other compostable brushes
SAVE ON VALUE BUNDLES
When you bundle you save! Take care of your teeth, mouth and health from morning to night with natural oral care essentials that have been combined for your well-being every step of the way.
We call it wellness for you and your wallet.